Sunday, September 8, 2013

Review of Alaska Bound


I recently read AlaskaBound which is the story of the struggles of a couple who built a cabin on a remote location by Ketchikan, Alaska.  The only way to reach their property was by boat and there was typically no cell phone reception.   

It was still winter weather when they first made their trip and started building their cabin.

The beginning of the book was a little slow but the more you get into it the more interesting it becomes.  Towards the middle of the book it was difficult to put the book down. 

It was fun to read the story since I was in Ketchikan a year ago on a cruise.  But I would rather experience the way I did on a cruise ship than the way the did.  I did go ziplining while I was in Ketchikan, which was a new experience for me.

Click Here for the other books I have read in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment